Williamsfield Community Fund
The Williamsfield Community Fund is a fund of the Galesburg Community Foundation. It was developed in 2021 when the community raised $25,000, which was matched by the Foundation for an initial investment of more than $50,000. The fund will provide grants to charitable organizations offering valuable services and programs to the community.
Continued growth of the permanently endowed Williamsfield Community Fund ensures that community needs are met today and well into the future. Guided by an advisory board, the fund supports the services and needs of Williamsfield. Since the fund is endowed, the more the fund grows, the more dollars available each year to grant into the community.
Galesburg Community Foundation provides professional investment and administrative management for the Williamsfield Community Fund, freeing up advisory board members to focus on donor relations and grant awards. Learn more about community funds.
Advisory Board Members
- Jeffrey Campbell
- Dustin Courson
- Megan Kraft
- Lora Kutkat
- Joanie Stiers
- Lee Strom
Ways to Give
- Give to the Williamsfield Community Fund online.
- Mail a check to Galesburg Community Foundation / 246 E. Main Street, Suite 101 / Galesburg, IL 61041. Checks should be made payable to Galesburg Community Foundation with “Williamsfield Community Fund” listed in the memo.
- Schedule an appointment to learn how you can leave a gift to the Williamsfield Community Fund through appreciated assets, grain, an individual retirement account, or in your will or estate. Call 309.344.8898 or reach out to us online at Info@YourGCF.org.
- Williamsfield Grant Application FAQ (applications due November 10)
- Williamsfield Grant Application (applications due November 10)
- Dustin Courson joins Foundation board
- A heart for service