GRANTS MAKE AN IMPACT
Galesburg Community Foundation invites organizations to apply for grants that will benefit the communities and residents of Knox and Warren Counties. Our grants help local nonprofits provide quality programming that benefits the people who call our service area home.
The following grant opportunities are available to nonprofits serving Knox & Warren Counties:
Details to know about the Turnout Grant cycle
- Turnout Grant cycle is open to 501(c)(3) nonprofit or public charities, including churches, schools, and government agencies serving Knox and Warren Counties.
- Organizations can apply for capacity, general operating or programmatic dollars for use in the current year or prior to the next grant cycle. Please note that all of our grant programs are now rolled into this one, simple and concise process
- Turnout Grant applications will be online only with no in-person presentations—a short video as detailed in the application is required to apply. As with past Turnout Grant cycles, applications will be shared with donors and community stakeholders invested in our local nonprofit sector.
- The online application is open for two weeks in early May. Awards are distributed by July 1.
- Turnout Grant requests that are funded will be fully funded. No partial funding will be awarded.
- Organizations should use the same log-in they have used in the past. If you are new to your organization or do not know your log-in please call our office at 309.344.8898. Please use the log in that is unique to you—not someone else’s at your organization. We recommend testing your log-in information ahead of time to ensure you can access the application—click here to test your log-in.
- Capital requests including brick and mortar, vehicles, new construction, etc. are not eligible in this grant cycle. Please contact our office for information on requesting dollars for capital projects at 309.344.8898.
Applications may include programs and missions in the areas of:
- Education & Workforce Development: Programs and missions that attract, retain, train, educate, and sustain residents to revive economic climate in our communities.
- Health & Human Service: Programs and missions that align, expand, collaborate, and maximize resources for positive sustainable community, individual, and family health and social services. Improve quality of life for all residents.
- Community Enhancement & Art and Culture: Programs and missions that encourage access, amenity, and quality of life that welcome and encourage population growth and economic stimulus.
- Nonprofit Capacity, Mission Sustainability and Reinvention: Inspire and encourage the untapped potential of the nonprofit sector.