444 East Main Street, Galesburg (just 100 steps from the shops on Seminary Street!)
- Monday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
GET IN TOUCH
- Contact us by phone at 309.342.9018
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet our manager and assistant manager
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
At Community Treasures, we follow a full circle approach to philanthropy. Community members donate gently used clothing and housewares, volunteers organize it, and our customers purchase fantastic clothes, shoes, or home goods below retail prices. Proceeds go to the Galesburg Community Foundation Impact Fund, which awards grants to nonprofits serving Knox and Warren counties.
Whether you’re downsizing, spring cleaning, or just had a garage sale, we will gladly take your items for donation—from furniture, housewares, and collectibles to clothes, toys, and books. Your donations are tax deductible.
- Items we cannot accept include beds, bed pillows, large appliances, xl furniture, chemicals, paints, cribs, or car seats.
- If you can’t bring your donations to the store, give us a call at 309.342.9018 and we will schedule a time to pick up your donations.
We aren’t your ordinary second-hand store. Apparel is spot treated, washed, pressed, or steamed before it hits the sales floor. We even have a seamstress to mend and replace buttons. Household items get a good soak and bath before they are displayed. We have exceptionally reasonable prices.
See something you like but can’t make it to the shop? Delivery is available by calling 309.342.9018.
You never know what you will find at Community Treasures. Items are unique and sell quickly, so don’t wait! Stop in regularly and see what’s new.
From processing donated items to cashiering to assisting customers, there are a variety of ways to make a difference at our shop. Stop by and see us to learn more about this unique volunteer opportunity that serves your local community.
Have fun while making a difference. Join a crew that believes in the community as much as you do!