GRANTS MAKE AN IMPACT
GCF invites organizations to apply for grants that will benefit the communities and residents of Knox and Warren Counties. Our grants help local nonprofits provide quality programming that benefits the people who call our service area home.
The following grant opportunities are available to nonprofits serving Knox & Warren Counties:
The Turnout 2022 Grant Cycle
***View the recording of the 2022 Informational Turnout Cycle Grant Zoom Meeting HERE***
DETAILS TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2022 TURNOUT GRANT
– Turnout Grant Cycle is open to 501(c)(3) nonprofit or public charities, including churches, schools, and government agencies serving Knox and Warren Counties.
– Organizations can apply for capacity, general operating or programmatic dollars for use in 2022 or prior to the next grant cycle. Please note that all of our grant programs are now rolled into this one, simple and
– This year’s Turnout will be online only with no in person presentations—a short video as detailed in the application is required to apply. As with past Turnout Grant cycles, applications will be shared with donors and community stakeholders invested in our local nonprofit sector.
– This year’s grant program timeline is more streamlined than in the past, with the online application opening Monday, May 2, closing Friday, May 13 and awards being distributed by July 1.
– As with past Turnout Cycles– requests will be fully funded with no partial funding awarded.
– Applications open on Monday, May 2. Please use your same log in as in the past. If you are new to your organization or do not know your log in please call our office at 309.344.8898. Please use the log in that is unique to you—not someone else at your organization. We recommend testing your log in information ahead of time to ensure you can access the application—click here.
-Capital requests including brick and mortar, vehicles, new construction, etc. are not eligible in this grant cycle. Please contact our office for information on requesting dollars for capital projects. 309.344.8898
– For 2022, applications may include programs and missions in the areas of:
1. Education & Workforce Development: Programs and missions that attract, retain, train, educate, and sustain residents to revive economic climate in our communities.
2. Health & Human Service: Programs and missions that align, expand, collaborate, and maximize resources for positive sustainable community, individual, and family health and social services. Improve quality of life for all residents.
3. Community Enhancement & Art and Culture: Programs and missions that encourage access, amenity, and quality of life that welcome and encourage population growth and economic stimulus.
4. Nonprofit Capacity, Mission Sustainability and Reinvention: Inspire and encourage the untapped potential of the nonprofit sector.
To prepare for the online Turnout Grant application, click below to view a copy of the application questions and budget form.
Knoxville Community Fund
Community Fund Grants
In an effort to enhance the classroom experience at Knoxville School District 202, the Knoxville Community Fund is offering an ongoing grant program for Knoxville teachers. Through this grant, Knoxville teachers can apply for up to $500 per teacher, per year. Awarded funds may be accessed through the District office and must be spent by the close of the following school year.
Teacher Mini- Grants
In an effort to enhance the classroom experience at Knoxville School District 202, the Knoxville Community Fund is offering an ongoing grant program for Knoxville teachers. Through this grant, Knoxville teachers can apply for up to $500 per teacher, per year. Awarded funds may be accessed through the District office and must be spent by the close of the following school year. Applications open March 1, 2022 and close April 15, 2022.